An agreement to increase productivity and lower costs
Regardless of what Cat® equipment you own, their ages or their applications, a Customer Support Agreement (CSA) guarantees timely, expert service to keep you on the job. You have more time to run your business, while we perform important service and maintenance tasks.
- Flexible service offerings and payment options
- Cover any piece of equipment, any age, any application
- Detect problems early, reduce repairs and downtime, and maximize equipment life
- Maximum uptime and equipment life
- Shift maintenance responsibility from you to Riggs Cat
A step beyond warranties
Think about your current preventive maintenance practices and service needs, and consider
who is best qualified to provide these services. As products become more sophisticated,
chances are good that we can provide service in a more timely, efficient and cost-effective
manner using the resources of our dealership. You save time, improve availability and have
more resources to concentrate on other important aspects of your business.
The key feature is flexibility
Customer Support Agreements are customized to fit your business needs, your equipment and
your applications. There are no pre-set requirements or specific services that you must agree
to buy. Instead, we will analyze how you work, where you work and the extent of your service
capabilities to determine the type of CSA that is right for you. A number of payment options are
also available to meet your business needs or cash flow concerns.
Preventive Maintenance (PM) Agreement
Preventive maintenance is one of the most effective ways to keep operating costs under
control. But equipment maintenance is just one of your responsibilities—and if not managed
effectively, it can keep you away from other business functions.
We can create an agreement that places responsibility for preventive maintenance with our
experienced technicians. In our shop or on your job site, all services are performed to factory
- Highly trained technicians inspect and maintain your equipment.
- Written reports and analysis provide additional indicators that should be addressed to prevent costly repairs.
- S•O•S Fluid Analysis maximizes equipment life by identifying potential concerns and abnormal wear.
Other recommended services
Minimize costs and maximize machine availability by focusing on three areas:
- Contamination Control—recommendations to prevent system contamination as well as steps to detect problems in equipment efficiency long before your operators notice them.
- S•O•S Fluid Analysis—analysis of component wear rates and recommended actions.
- Technical Inspections—visual and performance checks of critical systems.