Purchasing Cat® equipment is a great way to increase your company’s productivity, regardless of the types of construction applications you handle on a daily basis. If you need to add a Cat machine to your fleet without having to make a long-term financial commitment, Riggs CAT has the perfect solution. Did you know Riggs offers Cat® heavy construction rental equipment? It’s a dependable cost-effective alternative to buying.
Compact Track and Multi Terrain Loaders
Ride On Sweepers
Skid Steer Loaders
Your Cat Equipment Rental Source in Arkansas
Riggs Rental Services, The Cat Rental Store, began operations in 1997 in Little Rock, Arkansas and since then has expanded to 8 locations across the state. With an extensive fleet of high quality, low hour, well maintained machinery, power rental equipment and work tools/attachments, The Cat Rental Store has machines ready to go when – and where – you are.
Whether you need to rent a backhoe loader, a track type tractor, motor grader or a specific work tool/attachment – from Jonesboro to Texarkana, we’ve got you covered. Riggs CAT, The Cat Rental Store, offers you the flexibility of machine and time frame selection – if you need it for a day, a week or more, we can help!
Why Rent Cat Construction Equipment From Riggs Rental Services?
Why does it make good business sense to rent your equipment? Here are a few reasons:
- Low hour, high quality Cat machines – make up the majority of our rental fleet. Newer machines result in reduced down time which translates to increased productivity and profitability for you.
- Quality Allied Equipment – In addition to Cat equipment rentals, we also offer equipment from reputable Allied manufacturers. From pumps to light towers, Riggs CAT offers the equipment you need to get the job done.
- Daily, weekly, monthly rentals – as well as long term lease options. Riggs CAT, The Cat Rental Store, offers a variety of rental solutions to meet your job requirements and fit your budget.
- Minimal Downtime – If you are in need of service, one of our 50+ Field Service trucks will be promptly dispatched to your jobsite where we will either fix the machine or exchange it for another one. We offer 24/7 emergency service, as well. We keep you working, not waiting.
- Project flexibility – Machine rental from The Cat Rental Store gives you the ability to acquire the right machine or the right work tool or attachment on an ‘as needed’ basis. Do you have an unusual project or a unique application coming up? We can help!
- The latest technology – can mean increased productivity on your jobsite. Our relationship with Sitech, the authorized dealer for Trimble and Cat Connected Worksite® products for Arkansas, ensures we have the latest technology available on many of our most requested Cat machines.
- Pick up and delivery – We offer fast delivery to your job site and will also pick up the rental(s) when you’re done. Call us – we’ll be there!
- Competitive pricing – combined with no maintenance costs, result in equipment rental from Riggs CAT, The Cat Rental Store, the right solution for your business.
- Try it before you buy it – what better way to determine if a machine is the right fit for your business than to spend some time operating it? Riggs CAT can offer you an attractive Rental/Purchase option if you decide to add it to your fleet.
- 8 convenient locations – throughout Arkansas ensures the speedy delivery of the right machine delivered to your job site – when you need it and where you need it.
- Cat heavy equipment rentals from a trusted source – Riggs CAT has been meeting the heavy equipment needs of Arkansas business owners since 1927. As the state’s exclusive Cat dealer, we’re perfectly positioned as your one-stop Cat equipment rental source.
Contact Riggs Rental Services to Rent Cat Construction Equipment
A knowledgeable Riggs Rental Services representative will be happy to help you select the right equipment for your applications and guide you through the entire rental process. If a Cat heavy equipment rental makes sense for your business, Riggs CAT can provide the solution!