These systems are used to weigh material that is hauled by trucks and scrapers or loaded by excavators and wheel loaders. They help customers improve productivity, improve safety, and reduce wear and tear on tires and on roads.
The Cat® Production Measurement systems put payload scales in all Cat load and haul products, including wheel loaders, excavators, articulated trucks, off-highway rigid frame trucks and scrapers.
Cat Production Measurement is…
- An integrated system that collects payload weight and cycle count data
- And provides useful productivity and efficiency reporting both onboard to the operator and off-board to the project/site supervisor
Cat Production Measurement provides…
- Total Payload Weight
- Total Truck Load Count
- Idle Time %
- Avg. Payload / Hr (productivity)
- Avg. Payload / Fuel unit (efficiency)
- Low Lift Weigh (avail at ver. 1.1)
- Tip off at truck or pile (avail. at ver. 1.1)
- Truck ID and Material ID
- Overload detection
- 3 Trip Counters (A, B and Material)
- Production reports in VisionLink
The Cat Production Measurement system is available on all 2014 and later M series Wheel Loaders. CPM is available on some F series Excavators all C series Articulated Trucks. Cat Off-Highway Rigid Frame Trucks are available with the Cat Truck Production Management system.