As the exclusive Cat® equipment dealer in Arkansas, Riggs CAT carries a full lineup of brand-new articulated trucks from the worldwide heavy equipment leader.
|Image||Model||Engine Model||Rated Payload||Heaped (SAE 2:1)|
|725C2 Articulated Truck||Cat C9.3 ACERT||27 ton (US)||20 yd³|
|730C2 Articulated Truck||Cat C13 ACERT||31 t||23 yd³|
|740 EJ Articulated Truck||Cat® C18 ACERT™||42 ton (US)||30 yd³|
|740B Articulated Truck||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|745 Articulated Truck||Cat C18 ACERT||45 t||33 yd³|
Articulated trucks are ideally suited for hauling heavy loads over the rugged terrain found at many oil and gas, mining, construction and quarry and aggregate job sites.
Caterpillar® leads the way when it comes to articulated truck design and construction. Cat® vehicles combine relentless power with ease of operation to ensure maximum performance and productivity. With the legendary Caterpillar reliability, you'll know you're getting a rugged, hardworking piece of equipment that will serve you well for years to come. Cat articulated trucks combine relentless power and superior performance with automotive style comfort and simplified operation. Your drivers will get more work done in less time, which will have a positive impact on your company's bottom line.
Riggs CAT: Your Exclusive Source for Cat Articulated Trucks in Arkansas
Riggs CAT has enjoyed a decades-long partnership with Caterpillar to provide the world's best, most innovative heavy machinery to companies throughout Arkansas. We always have the latest offerings from the global leader in stock, including a full selection of brand-new articulated trucks. You'll find a wide assortment of bare chassis and three-axle models for purchase or lease in numerous sizes and configurations. Our knowledgeable staff will help you explore all available options so you can choose the ideal machine for your company. All new articulated trucks include industry-best warranty coverage for your protection and peace of mind.
Our articulated trucks feature the advanced Cat ACERT engine platform that delivers all the power you need while also meeting your company's fuel efficiency requirements and complying with EPA Tier 4 emissions standards. Technologically advanced suspension systems ensure a smooth, stable ride over rugged terrain, allowing operators to travel at higher speeds and maximize their productivity. Spacious cabs create a safe, comfortable environment for users, and the ergonomically designed controls simplify operation. You'll be able to complete more work in less time while keeping your long-term ownership costs under control.
Choose the Right Articulated Truck for Your Applications
Our inventory of new, competitively priced Cat articulated trucks for sale includes:
- 725C2: This bare chassis model is equipped with a robust Cat C9.3 Acert engine that combines exceptional power and performance with remarkable fuel efficiency and Tier 4 emissions compliance. The Automatic Traction Control (ATC) feature ensures a fully proportional torque distribution to all wheels, enabling the vehicle to adapt easily to changes in ground conditions.
- 730C2: A perfect option for dust-suppression water trucks at mining and construction worksites, this bare chassis articulated truck offers a choice between standard and long-wheelbase configurations. The 730C2 also includes the advanced Driver Safety System (DSS), an in-cab fatigue detector that can sense and deliver an alert when operators become tired or distracted.
- 730C2 EJ: This enhanced version of the 730C2 includes a substantial 31-ton load capacity and all-axle enclosed wet brakes. Each axle is equipped with oscillating A-frames with lateral tie rods for improved stability on rough terrain. The smoother ride results in increased operator comfort, helping drivers remain fresh and productive throughout a long day at the controls.
- 735C: The Cat 735C combines an impressive 32.7-ton capacity with optimal operator comfort, control and productivity. This three-axle truck has a host of updated features, including a state-of-the-art powertrain and Automatic Retarder Control (ARC) and an advanced braking system specifically designed to modulate the brakes when descending a steep grade.
- 740 EJ: This 42-ton, three-axle articulated truck offers the ultimate in productivity, comfort and reduced operating costs. The upgraded cab simplifies the truck's operation — all dashboard controls are within close reach, and the easy-to-read gauges enable the driver to quickly determine the status of all critical performance criteria.
- 745: The Cat 745 includes an advanced machine operation monitoring system that covers everything from engine oil pressure and steering to fuel level, coolant temperature, hoist control and much more. You can also select from a broad assortment of optional equipment, such as auto lube installation, Bluetooth radio stereo system and the cutting-edge Machine Security System for a fully customized articulated truck that meets your unique job site requirements.
New Cat Equipment: An Excellent Long-Term Investment for Your Company
When you purchase a new articulated truck from Riggs CAT, you get the full benefit of the legendary Caterpillar® reliability and durability — you can expect to get many years of reliable service with low ownership costs. Brand-new Cat trucks also include the latest technological innovations that will improve operator performance and productivity at the job site.
Cat machines are also renowned for their high resale value, which means you'll get top dollar when the time comes to trade in or sell your truck. In short, new Cat equipment will deliver the maximum return on your investment.
Count on Riggs CAT for Superior Service After the Sale
At Riggs CAT, we focus on establishing long-term relationships with our customers. We offer a full complement of articulated truck replacement parts that you can order online and pick up at one of our convenient drop box locations throughout Arkansas. Delivering world-class service has been a Riggs CAT hallmark since 1927. You'll have easy access to all the replacement parts you'll need to keep your articulated trucks on the job, along with the convenience of 24/7/365 online parts ordering. Our expansive warehouse enables us to carry the most extensive selection of parts and components in the mid-South, but if we don't have what you're looking for in stock, we can typically get it for you within 24 hours.
Articulated trucks typically must perform in some of the most challenging work environments, which means they require frequent service to keep them on the job. Our capable service technicians can handle everything from routine preventive maintenance to complex repair tasks to maximize the dependability and longevity of your vehicles. We also have fully equipped machine shops, and we're up-to-date on today's advanced hydraulic systems. What's more, you'll have access to cutting-edge SITECH construction technologies.
Check out Our New Articulated Truck Inventory
We invite you to stop by the Riggs CAT dealer location near you for a closer look at our selection of new Cat articulated trucks. You can also give us a call or contact us online for more information and a no-obligation equipment quote.