As the exclusive Cat® equipment dealer for Arkansas, Riggs CAT carries a full selection of brand-new backhoes that will increase your company's productivity and lower your long-term operating costs.
|Image||Model||Net Power - SAE J1349||Dig Depth - Standard||Operating Weight - Maximum|
|415F2 Backhoe Loader||68 HP||14 ft||24,251 lb|
|415F2 IL Industrial Loader||68 HP||3 in||17,637 lb|
|416F2 Backhoe Loader||87 HP||14 ft||24,251 lb|
|420F2/420F2 IT Backhoe Loader||93 HP||14 ft||24,251 lb|
|430F2/430F2 IT Backhoe Loader||108 HP||15 ft||24,251 lb|
|440 Backhoe Loader||104 HP||16 ft||29,321 lb|
|450 Backhoe Loader||131 HP||17 ft||29,321 lb|
Backhoe loaders are remarkably efficient digging, trenching, back-filling and general material handling machines — and their compact design enables them to work in areas that are inaccessible to bulkier, less nimble equipment. Industries that can benefit from backhoe loaders include general construction, forestry, landscaping paving and recycling, to name just a few. Caterpillar®produces the most advanced backhoe loaders on the market that deliver the productivity, reliability and fuel efficiency you've come to expect from the undisputed global heavy equipment leader. A Cat® backhoe is always ready for a challenge.
And with the unrivaled Caterpillar reliability, you can be sure that your backhoe will serve you well for many years to come.
Riggs CAT Offers Brand-New Cat Backhoe Loaders for Sale in Arkansas
Riggs CAT has been selling brand-new Cat equipment in Arkansas for more than 90 years. We carry the latest selection of backhoe loaders that will provide exceptional long-term value to your company. Our inventory includes center-pivot and side-shift models in a variety of sizes and configurations for just about any earthmoving or material handling application. We also offer a broad assortment of attachments, such as buckets, brooms, blades, rakes and snow plows, that can increase the machine's versatility. Our experienced sales professionals can assist you in choosing the right backhoe loader and accessories that meet your needs and fit your budget.
When you purchase or lease a new backhoe loader, you will benefit from a host of features that allow you to complete your projects faster and more efficiently, as well as lower your operating costs. Advanced hydraulics ensure the ideal match between pressure and flow and the task at hand, along with reduced component wear and improved fuel efficiency. The robust Cat engines, many offering state-of-the-art ACERT technology, deliver the optimal blend of power, fuel savings and emissions compliance. Ergonomically designed operator stations maximize comfort and control and help to make your jobsites safer.
There's a New Backhoe Loader for Every Application and Budget
When you stop by a Riggs CAT dealership in Arkansas, you're sure to find the ideal backhoe for your applications, whether your business is construction, landscaping, paving, demolitions, forestry or a host of other operations. Our current lineup includes:
- 4152: This center-pivot backhoe loader is equipped with advanced hydraulics for smoother, quieter, more efficient performance at the worksite. The spacious operator station makes the machine easy to control while also offering enhanced visibility for maximum safety. The specially designed excavator-style boom provides additional clearance when performing tasks such as loading trucks and maneuvering around obstacles while digging.
- 4152 IL: This specially designed backhoe loader includes components that are purpose-built for industrial applications. Examples include hydraulic valves and controls, a three-point hitch and a box blade scraper that enables the machine to function as a skip loader. The ergonomic operator station features an air suspension seat for increased comfort while the loader is in motion.
- 416F2: This 87 hp loader offers a boost in power when compared to the 4152 models for jobs that require a little extra muscle. The standard single-tilt loader linkage delivers the additional lift and breakout force required for heavy-duty back-filling and truck loading tasks. The revolutionary return-to-dig system significantly reduces load cycle times.
- 420F2/420/F2 IT: This loader might be the simplest of all the Cat backhoes to operate — all controls are within easy reach. There's also an additional sixth gear that enables you to move from one site to another faster than ever. The closed center, load-sensing hydraulic system provides increased fuel efficiency, reduced component wear and smoother, quieter operation.
- 430F2/430F2 IT: With a robust 108 hp output delivered by a Cat C4.4 ACERT engine, this backhoe is build to handle your most challenging job site applications with speed and efficiency. The front loader arms provide greater reach, dump height and breakout force, while the serrated edges on the stick ensure the enhanced material clamping capabilities required for demolition applications.
You can also choose from a wide variety of Cat work tool attachments that will increase your backhoe loader's versatility. Examples include cold planers, augers, hammers, rippers, brooms and buckets.
Experience the Many Benefits of Owning a New Cat Backhoe Loader
Purchasing a new backhoe from Riggs CAT gives you access to the latest Caterpillar technology that provides more efficient operation and faster project completion times. You'll also maximize your fleet's fuel efficiency and ensure compliance with today's stringent emissions requirements.
From a financial perspective, Cat machines tend to hold their value better than most competing models on the market, which you'll appreciate when the time finally comes to trade in or sell your loader. And with the unsurpassed dependability that has defined all Caterpillar Tractor Co. products for nearly a century, you won't have to worry about extended equipment downtime that could prevent you from meeting your deadlines.
Riggs CAT: Serving Arkansas for More Than 90 Years
Riggs CAT has been a part of the heavy equipment landscape in Arkansas since 1927. The key to our success has been our unwavering focus on offering high-quality products at competitive prices backed by the best service in the state. When the time comes to purchase replacement parts for your backhoe loader, Riggs CAT has you covered. You'll find any part or component you'll ever need, which you can order online at your convenience. You can also have them delivered to one of our 58 drop box locations across the state for convenient pickup.
You can count on us for all your backhoe loader preventive maintenance and repair needs. Our service technicians receive the best training in the industry and are adept at working with today's intricate hydraulic systems. Our fully equipped service and repair shops enable us to accommodate everything from machining to engine rebuilds and much more. We even have a fleet of more than 50 trucks that are ready to perform on-site repairs when needed. As the only authorized Trimble dealer in Arkansas, we're your exclusive source for SITECH construction technologies that will take your jobsite performance to a higher level.
Learn More About Our New Backhoe Loaders
Feel free to stop by a Riggs CAT dealer location near you for a closer look at the latest, greatest backhoe loaders from Caterpillar. You can also give us a call or contact us online for additional product and pricing information.