LS TRACTORS FOR SALE IN ARKANSAS AT RIGGS CAT
At Riggs CAT, we respect the quality and performance of LS, which is why we maintain a sizeable inventory of LS tractors. And when it comes to LS tractor dealers, with eight locations across the state, Riggs is a leading LS tractor dealer in Arkansas.
When you want more tractor for your money, you go with LS Tractor. The award-winning company, which comes with more than 35 years of experience, delivers a range of high-quality equipment for managing and caring for your property.
Explore our stock or contact us to receive a free quote on our LS tractors for sale in Arkansas.
Types & Models of New LS Tractors for Sale
At Riggs CAT, you'll find new LS series tractors for sale, including the following models:
- MT: The sub-compact MT 125H TLB and TLM models both feature an eco-friendly and fuel-efficient 25 horsepower Yanmar engine, plus a six-year limited warranty, four-wheel drive and industrial or turf tires. If you're looking to use your tractor for mowing, hauling and digging, you can add a six-foot backhoe and 60" mid-mount mower to your LS tractor package.
- XG: For tougher projects, you'll want a compact tractor from the XG Series, which includes a five-year limited warranty. Up your power with the 40 horsepower of the LS XG3140H TLB or 35 horsepower of the LS XG3135H TLB. You can also stick with the 25 horsepower of the LS XG3025H TL. Like the MT Series, you can choose between industrial and turf tires, plus agriculture tires. We also offer some LS tractor packages with an added a 72" finishing mower or 6' backhoe.
- XJ: When your property or customers require year-round support, you trust the XJ Series. Not only can you add a 6' backhoe and 60" mid-mount mower, but also a 50" snow blower for combatting harsh winter storms. Like the XG Series, this family of compact LS tractors includes a five-year limited warranty. They also offer a 25 horsepower Mitsubishi engine, which is fuel-efficient. Included in your LS tractor's price is your choice of industrial or turf tires.
- XP: If you're operating a medium-sized farm, the XP Series of heavy-duty utility tractors is a smart choice. They come with a five-year limited warranty, as well as an eco-friendly engine that ranges from 84 to 101 horsepower, depending on your model. The LS XP8101CPS TL reaches up to 101 horsepower while the LS XP8084CPS TL clocks in at 84 horsepower. As a part of your LS tractor package, you can add a quick attach, self-leveling front-end loader and grill guard.
- XR: Another compact series of tractors from LS is the XR Series, which features 35, 45, 50 and 55-horsepower models. They also include a five-year limited warranty, plus your pick of industrial, agriculture or turf tires, which is pre-included in your LS tractor's price. Instead of adding a 6' backhoe, like other LS tractors, you can equip it with a 7' one. If you choose a cab model, it'll have heating and AC to keep you comfortable throughout the year.
- XU: For the best performance in heavy-duty jobs, there is the XU Series of utility tractors. Choose between a 55 or 65 horsepower engine as well as industrial, agriculture or turf tires. If you need a backhoe bigger than 8', these new LS tractors for sale are compatible with an 8', quick-attach backhoe, which can lift up to 3,065 pounds.
APPLICATIONS FOR LS TRACTORS
Some common ways that farmers and contractors use LS tractors include:
- Hay operations: Get more out of your land by cutting and bailing your own hay. With hay prices rising due to the greater demand for corn and soybean production, many farmers — even those with smaller acreages — are opting to hook up hay making attachments to their LS tractors to make their own.
- Livestock ranches: From hauling hay bales and feed to fence and shelter materials, tractors on livestock ranches are critical to tending to the daily needs of your herd, as well as all the repair work that comes along with keeping livestock safe and secure. Not to mention, in severe weather like blizzards, a tractor may be the only way to safely transport a newborn animal to an appropriate shelter such as a barn enclosure.
- Medium-sized farms: For all the needs of a medium-sized farm — from clearing brush and debris to plowing and cultivating the land — an LS tractor is the way to go. Because of the variety of attachments offered and the extreme durability of how they’re manufactured, LS tractors quickly become the workhorse on any medium-sized farm they’re used on.
- Residential properties: Exterior maintenance of residential properties is an ongoing responsibility that must be met on a consistent basis. From snow removal to the regular upkeep of the grounds on your property, having the right tractor means you save on labor while increasing the productivity of the operator charged with its maintenance. Send the right message to prospective tenants and people already living on your property by investing in LS tractors to help keep your residential property attractive and inviting year-round.
- Commercial landscapes: From leveling ground and putting in posts to building fish ponds and moving rocks, successfully performing the various tasks involved with commercial landscaping depends on having a versatile tractor like one from the LS line. With the right tractor, you can get the job done right, on time and within budget. There simply isn’t a landscaping job that an LS tractor can’t help make easier — and the results more pleasing to your clients. For making landscapes that are truly unforgettable, there’s no better choice than the LS tractor.
- And more: Whether it’s maintaining trails or clearing land and moving firewood, there are many uses for LS tractors. Just think about the numerous jobs and chores you do on the land you work on or call home.
Due to their availability in sub-compact, compact, and utility models, you can find LS tractors for sale in Arkansas that meet your operation's size — no matter how big or small.
WHY CHOOSE AN LS TRACTOR?
There are plenty of reasons for using a tractor for a specific task — but what makes an LS tractor the right choice? For the most part, the answer is quality and support. There simply isn’t a tractor out there that gives you more value for the dollars you invest in your work equipment. The LS philosophy of honest pricing and no hidden costs means that you get more equipment for less money on any purchase of an LS tractor.
In addition, with many of the LS models, you get a superior six-year limited warranty, plus a two-year bumper-to-bumper protection plan. That’s with no deductible for parts or labor. To put it simply, an LS tractor is built so well that LS and the LG Group it comes from want you to feel totally confident in your purchase.
UPGRADE YOUR JOB WITH LS TRACTORS
At Riggs CAT, we offer a variety of new LS tractors for sale, as well as competitive prices and package deals to meet your budget. Our different financing options, from leasing to payment plans, also provide you with the flexibility and freedom to purchase new or pre-owned equipment on your terms and without dipping into your company's saved funds.
Contact Riggs CAT today for a free quote and more information, or visit any of our eight convenient locations.