Spartan Lawn Mowers for Sale in Arkansas
Building from the ground up, Spartan zero-turn mowers have the best features to take the mowing industry by storm... clean, even cut, longest durability, most simplistic design, and the strongest frame.
We are confident you will find our Spartan mowers are built better and stronger than the competition, all the while offering an unbelievably comfortable ride, great look, and more value.
For more information on our Spartan mower product line for sale and why we’re the best Spartan lawn mower dealer in Arkansas, please contact us using this form today!
TYPES OF SPARTAN MOWERS FOR SALE
At Riggs CAT, you'll find several different models of Spartan mowers for sale, including the following:
- RT HD: With a three-year engine warranty plus a one-year full commercial warranty, the Spartan RT HD delivers on its promise of durability. This Spartan mower comes in two different deck sizes to match your needs: 54" and 61". It also features a nine-gallon tank plus a keyless ignition that requires a personal code to deter theft and unauthorized use.
- RT Pro: What sets the Spartan RT Pro apart from the Spartan RT HD? It’s the powerful Kohler and Briggs and Stratton engine. This Spartan lawn mower also features a fixed 75" Roll Over Protection System (ROPS). In comparison, the Spartan RT HD's is foldable and 54". Both of these Spartan mowers include a six-inch deck depth, plus an LCD control panel for operation.
- RZ Pro: For contractors, the commercial performance and residential price of the Spartan RZ Pro is a significant advantage. Features worth highlighting include the mower's two-year hydraulic drive warranty, as well as minimum two-inch cut height. As you'll notice on this Spartan mower's spec sheet, it comes in the same deck heights as the Spartan RT HD but has a slightly smaller five-gallon tank.
- SRT HD: The Spartan SRT HD includes many of the features found in our other Spartan mowers for sale, such as GT Trac for improved incline traction as well as a three-year engine warranty. What makes the Spartan SRT HD a competitive choice is its two-year full commercial warranty and three deck sizes: 54", 61" and 72". This Spartan mower also includes a nine-gallon tank and reaches up to 11 mph, plus offers Smart Ride Technology to limit shock from bumps and impacts. This is a great choice if you have a large area to mow and maintain.
- SRT Pro: As a part of the Spartan SRT Series, the Spartan SRT Pro features Smart Ride Technology. It also matches the cut height of the Spartan SRT HD at 1.25" to 4.5", as well as its fuel capacity. To ensure operator safety, the Spartan SRT Pro comes equipped with a 75" fixed ROPS, while the Spartan SRT HD features a foldable version.
- SRT XD: For the best of the best, the Spartan SRT XD is a smart choice. Even with its powerful features, from a horsepower rating of more than 35 to a speed of up to 13 mph, this Spartan mower's price matches the company's values of manufacturing affordable American-made mowers. Like all of the above models, the Spartan SRT XD includes a Precision Deck Height Dial for quick, hassle-free adjustments.
APPLICATIONS FOR SPARTAN MOWERS
Whether you're a small-time contractor or a business-grade landscaper, you can use Spartan mowers for the following lawn and garden applications:
- Commercial landscapes: Spartan mowers help commercial landscapers cover the ground they need to mow in record time. And with zero-turn capabilities and a versatile design that can handle all types of landscapes, landscapers can get the job done while consuming less fuel and being more productive on each job. The end result is a combination of pleased clients and increased profitability.
- Residential yards: Whether it’s your own yard or you’re contracted to maintain many residential yards, every lawn is someone’s pride and joy. This is why everyone from professionals to homeowners turn to Spartan mowers for best-in-class results on every mow. It’s also why Spartan doesn’t make a model of mower that isn’t designed to give its operator safety, performance and efficiency. From the RT HD model all the way up to the SRT XD, every Spartan mower is built with high-quality results in mind.
- Golf courses: The health of the greens on any golf course is what primarily attracts golfers to enjoy a day out challenging their handicap. And to keep golf courses in top shape, Spartan mowers are a trusted part of any smart groundskeeper's fleet of maintenance equipment. In addition, they’re built with comfort and smart ride technology so the daily chore of mowing doesn’t become a backbreaking experience.
- Country clubs: Just like golf courses, country clubs depend heavily on having well-maintained grounds to attract new people and keep their current members happy. From a stunning green backdrop for wedding photos to a green that says it’s ready for 18 holes, country club grass maintained by Spartan lawn mowers is quite literally a cut above the rest.
- Sports fields: Groundskeepers at high school, higher education, professional and municipal fields take great care to produce the best playing fields they can for the athletes and teams that make use of them. And there’s no better way to get grass that’s of a consistent length and quality than by using a ride-on Spartan mower.
- And more: From public parks to the grounds around entertainment venues, there simply isn’t a green that a Spartan mower can’t help properly maintain — and get the job done better than the competition.
Since our inventory of Spartan mowers for sale features GT Trac, you can also rest easy when tackling projects with hills.
WHY CHOOSE A SPARTAN MOWER?
If you’re not familiar with Spartan zero-turn mowers, then you’re most likely paying more in fuel costs and time to complete your mowing than you need to.
When it comes to Spartan zero-turn mowers versus standard mowers, there’s really no comparison. Spartan mowers can cut your mowing time in half once you get used to the mobility that zero-turn maneuverability gives you. In addition, moving closer to edges and around obstacles means your time spent trimming is greatly reduced as well.
Another great benefit of zero-turn mowers is that they help you save significantly on fuel costs. While these mowers aren’t specifically more fuel-efficient than regular ride-on mowers, their ability to decrease your mowing time means that you’re spending less time completing each job and, as a result, consuming less fuel.
DISCOVER THE POWER OF SPARTAN LAWN MOWERS
As your Spartan lawn mower dealer, Riggs CAT brings more than 90 years of experience to the Arkansas community — and we've applied that experience when building our stock of lawn mowers. With their competitive prices as well as packed performance and rugged build, Spartan lawn mowers are a reliable choice for contractors of all sizes. As a part of our commitment to delivering superior support to our customers, we also offer helpful options for financing your Spartan mower, including leasing.
Ready to discover the power and performance of Spartan? Contact Riggs CAT today for a free quote and more information or visit any of our eight convenient locations!