Riggs CAT is your one-stop source in Arkansas for the full line of brand-new Cat telehandlers that will elevate your business to new heights.
|Image||Model||Rated Load Capacity||Maximum Lift Height||Engine Model|
|TH255C Telehandler||5,500 lb||18 ft||TD 2.9L L4*|
|TH3510D Ag Handler Telehandler||7,700 lb||32 ft||Cat C3.4B|
|TH357D Ag Handler Telehandler||7,700 lb||23 ft||Cat C3.4B|
|TH408D Ag Handler Telehandler||8,800 lb||25 ft||Cat C3.4B|
|TH514D Telehandler||11,000 lb||46 ft||Cat C3.4B|
|TL1055D Telehandler||10,000 lb||N/A||Cat® C4.4 ACERT™*|
|TL1255D Telehandler||12,000 lb||55 ft||Cat® C4.4 ACERT™*|
|TL642D Telehandler||6,500 lb||42 ft||Cat® C3.4B|
|TL642D Telehandler with Stabilizers||6,500 lb||42 ft||Cat® C3.4B|
|TL943D Telehandler with Stabilizers||9,000 lb||43 ft||Cat® C3.4B|
Telescopic handlers (telehandlers) combine the lifting and loading capabilities of a forklift with the reach of a crane, making them perfect for material handling applications performed at heights. Industries that can benefit from these versatile machines include agriculture and general construction. Caterpillar®, the most widely recognized name in the heavy equipment industry, produces a line of innovative telehandlers that provide maximum visibility, along with the best lifting and reaching capacities. What's more, they feature rugged construction that ensures many years of dependable operation.
Riggs CAT Offers New Cat® Telehandlers to Companies Across Arkansas
As an authorized Cat equipment dealer in Arkansas for more than 90 years, Riggs CAT always has the latest and most innovative telehandlers from the worldwide heavy equipment leader. These brand-new telehandlers are available in a wide variety of sizes, configurations and reach capacities to meet virtually any job site requirement. You'll find the ideal machine for applications in agriculture, construction, forestry and manufacturing. Our knowledgeable sales staff will be happy to assist you in the telehandler selection process.
New Cat telehandlers contain a host of advanced features and technologies that will enable you to work smarter, not harder. Examples include state-of-the-art hydraulic systems designed to maximize efficiency and provide maximum control of the machine. They can also accommodate numerous work tools that will increase the telehandler's versatility — as well as its value to your company. And with legendary Caterpillar reliability, you're assured of getting a durable piece of equipment that is built to withstand the rigors of heavy use and reduce your long-term operating and ownership costs.
Choose From a Huge Assortment of New Telehandler Models at Reasonable Prices
As an authorized Cat equipment dealer, Riggs CAT brings you the latest telehandlers to roll off the Caterpillar assembly line. Our knowledgeable sales staff can help you select the right machine for purchase or lease. We can also assist you in establishing a cost-effective financing arrangement. Examples of our new telehandler inventory include:
- TH255C: The compact TH255C is designed and built to navigate tight spaces with ease. Despite its comparatively small size, this nimble telehandler packs plenty of punch — the powerful 74 hp TD 2.9L L4 engine combines surprising power with exceptional fuel efficiency, which will have a positive impact on your company's bottom line.
- TH3510D Ag Handler: Specifically engineered for agriculture applications, this Cat telehandler features an impressive lift height of 32.1 feet and a rated load capacity of 7,700 lbs. It's the ideal machine for lifting and stacking bales of hay. You can also choose from three engine options to customize the telehandler's performance to your applications.
- TH357D Ag Handler: This machine is another solid member of the Cat agriculture telehandler lineup, and it is designed for durability. The powerful hydraulic system is powered by an efficient variable displacement piston pump that maximizes performance. There is also an intuitive load-sensing system that delivers excellent fuel efficiency. Two engine options are available with this model.
- TL624D: This Cat telehandler's maximum lift height of 42 feet and a maximum reach of 31 feet make it ideally suited for transporting and loading materials at construction sites. And with a top travel speed of 21 mph, it can move quickly around the site, which saves time and increases productivity.
Riggs CAT also sells telehandler attachments that will maximize the power and efficiency of the equipment and boost your job site performance. Options include an assortment of general purpose, multi-purpose, material handling and grappler buckets, as well as material handling arms that will prove beneficial for projects such as road construction and laying pipe.
Experience All the Benefits of Owning New Cat Equipment
Our brand-new telehandlers enable you to take full advantage of the legendary Caterpillar longevity and durability — you can expect them to provide many years of reliable service. You will also have access to the most recent heavy equipment technologies that will allow your operators to work more productively, efficiently and safely than ever. And Cat products are renowned for holding their value well over time — you can expect to get top dollar if you choose to trade in your telehandler for a newer model or put it up for sale.
Riggs CAT: Delivering First-Class Equipment Service Since 1927
During our 90-plus year history, Riggs CAT has established a stellar reputation for high-quality service after the sale. With the largest parts inventory in the Mid-South, we'll have the right replacement part you need to keep your telehandler on the job — and if we don't have it in stock, we can get it for you within 24 hours. You can order parts online at any time and have them delivered to one of our conveniently located drop boxes across the state for convenient pickup.
We also have full-service shops throughout Arkansas to accommodate all your preventive maintenance and repair needs. We offer the latest in machine technology, and we're fully equipped to work with today's advanced hydraulic systems. All work is performed by our team of well-trained, highly skilled technicians who will do whatever it takes to keep your telehandlers in top-notch condition. And with a fleet of more than 50 service trucks, we can even provide prompt field repair work to minimize unproductive downtime resulting from an unexpected breakdown.
Visit Us in Person for a Closer Look at Our Telehandler Lineup
Riggs CAT operates eight dealership locations in the following Arkansas cities:
- Little Rock (also the site of our headquarters)
- Fort Smith
- El Dorado
Feel free to stop by to see our telehandler selection and meet our team. You can also give us a call or contact us online for additional product information and a no-obligation quote.