Riggs CAT is your one-stop Arkansas headquarters for the latest, greatest Cat track loaders that will keep your projects moving forward.
|Image||Model||Flywheel Power||Operating Weight||Capacity - General Purpose|
|953K Track Loader||154 HP||33,852 lb||2 yd³|
|963K Track Loader||193 HP||44,138 lb||3 yd³|
|973K Track Loader||275 HP||63,900 lb||4 yd³|
|973K Track Loader – Steel Mill Configuration||275 HP||74,293 lb||4 yd³|
Track loaders are powerful machines that can load, carry, dig and push a wide assortment of materials such as dirt, sand and gravel. They're a compact yet surprisingly powerful machine that can be an invaluable asset at any job site. The inclusion of tracks enables them to traverse all types of rugged terrain with ease. Caterpillar® track loaders are standard equipment at job sites ranging from construction and forestry to waste handling and road building. Cat® machines can navigate tough ground and maneuver flawlessly in tight spaces. Its ability to perform the work of many machines can also help to reduce your equipment costs.
Riggs CAT Provides New Track Loaders to Companies Throughout Arkansas
As an authorized Cat dealer in Arkansas for more than 90 years, Riggs CAT carries the latest track loaders from the global heavy equipment leader. Brand-new Cat track loaders contain the most advanced technology and safety features in the industry while providing the unmatched productivity, fuel efficiency and dependability you've come to expect from this legendary equipment manufacturer. Our knowledgeable sales staff can help you select the right track loader for your applications and budget. We can also help you determine whether purchasing or long-term leasing is the better option for your company.
New track loaders are designed and engineered to provide reduced ground pressure and enhanced traction, ensuring maximum performance and productivity in soft underfoot conditions. They also include electronically controlled hydraulic systems that deliver a quick response for shorter cycle times. The undercarriage consists of an innovative oscillating roller track frame design that maximizes stability and reduces ground shock. The ergonomically designed operator station makes for a comfortable ride and offers improved visibility and safety.
We Have Track Loaders for Every Application and Budget
Regardless of why your business needs a track loader, you will find the perfect machine at an affordable price at your nearest Riggs CAT dealer. We carry the complete lineup of brand-new Cat track loaders to meet any worksite demand. Our selection includes:
- 953K: If high equipment fuel costs continue to take a bite out of your company's operating budget, the 953K can provide the ideal solution. The loader's robust Cat C7.1 ACERT engine delivers remarkable power and performance while consuming up to 25 percent less fuel than previous models. And the Performance Series bucket, available as an optional feature, enables you to move up to 10 percent more materials per hour.
- 963K: This rugged machine delivers the power and precision required for jobs such as land clearing, truck loading and slope work. The specially designed steel track undercarriage enables the loader to perform well in even softer, wetter underfoot conditions. There's also a Quick Coupler option that enables you to add attachments such as forks and buckets for additional versatility.
- 973D: The only track loader in its size class, the 973D sets the industry standard for performance, flexibility and operator comfort. And with the machine's remarkable control and ease of use, your operators can complete more work in less time to help you keep all your projects on schedule.
- 973K: Specifically engineered and built for steel mill use, the 973K includes a host of features that will reduce the damaging effects of extreme heat and other harsh operating conditions. You will also experience the high breakout force that is essential for faster cycle times.
- 973D WH: This Cat track loader will enhance productivity and efficiency when performing a variety of waste handling tasks. Because of its full complement of waste handling features, this loader is considered to be the second most useful and valuable machine (next to the compactor) at landfill sites.
New Cat Track Loaders Will Provide an Excellent Return on Your Investment
If you're looking to maximize the ROI on your equipment purchase, a brand-new Cat track loader will help you achieve your objective. The reliability provided by Cat equipment ensures the lowest possible ownership costs, giving a welcome boost to your company's bottom line. You will also get top dollar when you eventually sell or trade in your loader. And with all the advanced features and technologies found in new track loaders, you will save money by increasing your job site productivity and efficiency.
You Will Also Get Superior Service After the Sale
Riggs CAT will be there to keep your track loader in peak operating condition for as long as you own it. With the highest volume of parts in the Mid-South, you can trust us to have the replacement parts you need to keep your loader on the job. You'll also enjoy the convenience of 24/7/365 online parts ordering and 58 drop box locations throughout Arkansas. And if we don't have the product you need in stock, we can typically get it for you within 24 hours.
Whether you choose to purchase or lease your new track loader, you can trust Riggs CAT to help you protect and preserve your investment. We carry all the replacement parts you'll need to keep your loader up and running — we have the largest parts inventory in the Mid-South. We can also handle all your preventive maintenance and repair requirements, including hydraulic system and machine shop service and on-site field repairs. Riggs CAT even has a technology "arm" — as an authorized Trimble dealer in Arkansas, we can give you access to the latest construction technologies from SITECH that will allow you to maximize your job site performance.
Visit One of Our Eight Convenient Locations in Arkansas
Riggs CAT provides extensive coverage throughout Arkansas. You'll find our dealerships in the following cities:
- Little Rock
- El Dorado
- Fort Smith
You have an open invitation to stop in at any of our stores to view our new track loaders in person and meet our friendly, helpful equipment sales team. You can also contact us online or give us a call for additional product and pricing information.