CATERPILLAR® PARTS ONLINE
Later this year, PartStore will no longer be available however, the future – and the better – alternative to online parts ordering is here. Cat parts online is available to you now, and it’s just a click away!
We have several videos available and encourage you to familiarize yourself with Parts.Cat.Com and its improved functionality. You will be able to use your current PartStore log-in when you visit Parts.Cat.Com.
Any questions or comments? Please contact us at email@example.com
WHAT IS PARTS.CAT.COM?
For the newest, fastest and most trustworthy way of accessing more than 1.4 million genuine Cat parts, there’s now Parts.Cat.Com. Through this convenient and easy-to-use online portal, you can shop 24/7 for engine parts, batteries, hardware, planned maintenance kits, shop supplies and more.
When you need parts for your Cat equipment and machinery, the last thing you want to deal with is a lengthy wait time or a confusing process. For this reason, shopping for Cat parts online is now easier and more efficient than it has ever been. And now you can take the guesswork out of ordering with an all-in-one online store that clearly lists each product’s number and description so you always get the part you want.
BENEFITS OF ORDERING CAT PARTS ONLINE
Let’s face it: You already shop online for almost everything, so why not shop for Cat parts online as well? For new, remanufactured and classic Cat parts and tools, you can now shop the way you want to, around the clock. In addition, you’ll enjoy these following benefits:
- Category browsing: Just click on the general category of what you need, such as engine parts, hydraulics or filters, and within a few clicks you can find the model and pricing of the part you need.
- Shop by part numbers or equipment schematics: If you know the Cat part number or have your machine’s schematics, you can shop for parts either way. And with images on each part’s page, you can always double-check that you’re getting the right part.
- Check on parts/equipment fit: Look for the “Will It Fit My Equipment?” box and fill in the serial number of your machine. This will immediately show you whether the part you’re looking at will work in your equipment.
- Verify pricing and availability: Eliminate waiting at a parts counter to find out how much a part will cost and when it will be available. Now, when you find the part you need, you can see its price and availability in real-time.
- Remote parts counter expertise: Now you can have all the expertise of your local Cat parts counter wherever and whenever you need it. Access is available via your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
And if you think all these benefits sound great, just wait. New features are coming out each month on Parts.Cat.Com. Soon, you’ll be able to order Cat equipment in addition to parts.
WHAT ARE PARTS DROPS?
With the added convenience of 58 parts drop box locations across Arkansas, Riggs CAT customers can be assured of getting the parts they order online in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible. To cover the entire state, we have eight trucks that deliver to our various drop box locations, five nights a week.
In addition, while certain size and weight limits apply, there’s never an additional fee charged for drop box service. If you have any questions about our drop box service, simply call or contact your local Cat parts counter and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
Any questions or comments? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.