Full Service Machine Shop with Hydraulic Capabilities
Riggs Cat offers a complete hydraulic machine shop servicing all makes and models – both industrial and commercial. In addition, we offer mobile services that
include “in the field” line boring. We also specialize in:
- Testing of Hydraulic Cylinders and Pumps
- Rebuilding, Repairing, Re-rodding, Re-chroming and Re-tubing Cylinders
- Rebuilding and Repairing Hydraulic Hammers
- Rebuilding and Repairing all Major Hydraulic Pumps and Motors
- Exchanging and/or Fabricating Cylinders
- Chrome Repair – Repair Chrome Spots Without Complete Re-chroming
Welding and Fabrication
Riggs Cat offers the following services:
- Blade Repairs
- Roller Frame Repairs
- Re-shelling of Asphalt Rollers
- Compactor Wheel Rebuilds
- Pump and Motor Base Rebuilds
- Conventional and Specialty Bucket Rebuilds
- Gear Box Rebuilds and much, much, more
Cylinders and Rods
Riggs Cat is your one safe source for hydraulic repair in Arkansas. We maintain a large inventory of the highest quality of standard and metric rod and tube stock tomanufacture replacement cylinders or parts, whichaids in fast turn around on your repair. Our highly skilled technicians have been trained and certified and have extensive experience working on Cat, as well as competitive, construction machinery.
- Honing capabilities up to 12” diameter x 16’ length
- Straightening and pressing up to 200 tons
- Torquing up to 40,000 lbs.
- Custom cylinder fabricator
- Repair and rebuild rods
- Repair and rebuild cylinder tubes
- OEM re-manufacture cylinder components
- Re-tube cylinders
- Exchange cylinder inventory
- Disassembly and assembly benches at all locations
- Induction hardened chrome rod stock in inventory
Pumps and Motors – Repair and Replacement
With today’s complicated and sensitive hydraulic systems, you need to find someone you trust to repair your problems quickly and correctly which, in turn, saves you time and money. The skilled technicians at Riggs Cat have experience troubleshooting and repairing pumps and motors for all categories of equipment.
- Service for all makes
- Tear-down, inspection and failure analysis
- Complete repair and reconditioning capabilities
- Full load and pressure testing
- Hydraulic hammer repair
- OEM re-manufactured components
- OEM new replacement
Our Little Rock Hydraulic facility is climate controlled to minimize the opportunity for contamination. With the current sophisticated hydraulic systems that are designed with ultra – tight design specifications, any intrusion by contaminates can cause catastrophic
failures or greatly reduce system life. We have stringent standards of cleanliness that we adhere to in order to minimize, with the intent to eliminate, component killing contaminates.
When it comes to valves for your construction equipment, the Riggs Cat team has the knowledge, parts and repair capability that will save you time and money. All parts will be tested before re-installation.
All components that Riggs CAT rebuilds or refurbishes are tested. Our technicians will not send a cylinder, pump, or motor back to the field without first being performance tested. We pressure test hydraulic cylinders at normal system pressure – not just testing the seal. Our pump and motor test bench allows us to simulate machine or system operations and functions.
We have 24 hour 7 days a week service availability.
Truck Shop: 1-501-570-3441
Power Service: 1-800-536-9266
After Hours (24/7) : 1-800-759-3140
Find a Product Support Rep in your area