Cat® Excavator Rental
When you work in heavy construction, landscaping, forestry, municipal and many other rugged industries, productivity rests on the quality and reliability of your equipment. As an authorized Cat® dealer with locations from Northwest Arkansas to Central Arkansas and all throughout the region, Riggs CAT is home to an exclusive line of productive and reliable excavators for rent.
Cat construction equipment is regarded as the most reliable, durable and productive in the industry. Renting an excavator is a flexible and cost-effective way to acquire the top-quality equipment you need without the large expense of purchasing. You only pay for your excavator rental unit when you have a use for it, while also eliminating the expenses of storing, maintaining and transporting permanent equipment.
Browse our current excavator rental inventory online and get in touch to request a free quote today.
|300.9D Mini Hydraulic Excavator||
Net Power: 13 hp
Operating Weight: 2,061 lb
|301.4C Mini Hydraulic Excavator||
Net Power: 18 hp
Operating Weight: 3,241 lb
|302.7D CR Mini Hydraulic Excavator||
Net Power: 21 hp
Operating Weight: 5,890 lb
|308E2 CR Mini Hydraulic Excavator with Swing Boom||
Net Power: 65 hp
Operating Weight: 18,519 lb
Protect Yourself with our Rental Protection Plans.Click Here!
Cat Excavators for Rent
When you partner with Riggs CAT for your rental needs, you gain access to modern equipment featuring the latest technology. Our line of Cat excavators for rent includes mini, small, medium and large models in addition to a number of excavator-based specialty solutions. Whether you need a compact and maneuverable 300.9D in El Dorado or the rugged productivity or the 349F L XE in Jonesboro, you’ll find what you’re searching for within our extensive selection.
Benefits and features of our Cat excavators for rent include:
- User comfort features such as spacious cabs and ergonomic controls.
- Impressive power and fuel-efficient performance that lowers operating costs.
- Cat Grade Control Depth Slope for precision performance in digging and filling.
- Low noise volumes and vibrations for reduced operator distractions and fatigue
- Quick coupling capabilities with work tool attachments for optimal versatility.
Convenient Excavator Rentals in Arkansas and Beyond
Our flexible daily, weekly and monthly rental terms allow businesses of all types to access the equipment they need on demand. We offer locations throughout Arkansas from the Delta and Midsouth to ArkLaTex and the surrounding areas. Our rental solutions make good sense for businesses:
- Experiencing a rapid period of growth.
- Replacing a machine undergoing repairs.
- Temporarily lacking the capital to purchase new.
- Interested in trying a specific model before buying it.
- Focused on reducing maintenance and transportation costs.
- Without the space to store a large fleet of equipment.
Your Local Source for Arkansas Excavator Rentals
When you’re thinking of renting an excavator, no one can match our service, selection, and value. We’ve been providing heavy equipment solutions to a wide range of businesses throughout Arkansas since 1927.
It’s our goal to make the process of renting an excavator as easy, convenient and affordable as possible by offering the following services and advantages:
- Competitive rates on genuine Cat excavators available in a variety of sizes and configurations
- Payment options including long-term leases to fit your budget
- Extensive selection of excavator work tools to tackle multiple tasks with a single machine
- Late-model, low-hour equipment serviced and tested by highly trained technicians
- The latest technology available through Sitech, the authorized dealer for Trimble and Cat Connected Worksite®
- On-site equipment service, repair or replacement with available 24/7 emergency support
- Direct delivery to your job site or pickup at any of our eight area locations
Learn more about excavator rentals in Arkansas from Riggs CAT. Give us a call, get in touch online or visit the rental store in your area for additional details.